Blog Archive

Happy 2nd Birthday EN!!

It's Elite News 2nd year anniversary today!!! It's a amazing milestone and I have you all to thank! Once again, I appreciate you all who have followed this blog since day one and those who have discovered it since then. I must admit, there were times when I thought the blog would come to an end due to my busy life, but I couldn't do that to all my loyal readers. As long has the blog as followers I'll do my best to entertain you all with my stories.

**As a gift to my awesome readers, I would love to give the spotlight to some "unknown" followers and feature them in the blog. So, if you've never been featured in the blog, then just leave your Stardoll username, full name, and your gender in the comments below and suggest some type of fame worthy title of your dreams, such as model, musician, actress, heiress, mistress, stylist, royalty, etc. I'll try to feature as many as I can.